We Are Recruiting
Digita Global Marketing Ltd. is a digital solutions agency with the vision of becoming a globally recognised media, technology and communications company. To this end, we are recruiting talented, attentive, disciplined, and driven individuals to accompany us on this regional and global expansion journey. We are a young start-up with great potential. We seek to align with like-minded high performers who see excellence as their baseline and are willing to work diligently, creatively and dynamically to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours. If you have a Kaizen mindset, keep reading.
Core Skills Needed
- Critical Thinking - The ability to problem solve, research, and make suggestions for achieving clients' goals using digital marketing.
- Influence - The ability to influence others and drive results through collaboration, being able to work with colleagues and contacts at all levels of an organization to develop compelling campaigns and drive growth.
- Strategic Thinking - The ability to plan dynamic approaches that achieve organizational goals and keeps the department one step ahead.
- Leadership - Demonstrable experience in coaching, leading, management using KPIs and assessing performance
- Assertiveness - A mindset of complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects towards client goal fulfillment, while keeping with organizational policies and principles.
- Integrity - Willingness to own up for mistakes and find strategies to remedy them. Strong moral principles.
- Detail Oriented - A master at finding the needle in the haystack.
- Team Player - A willingness to jump in and provide support both within and outside your core department.
- Communication - You possess the gift of gab and the gift of the slab (Strong verbal and written skills are required).
- Creativity - Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that memorize, engage, inform and motivate.
- Adaptability - The ability to think like a consumer, a marketing manager and beyond and put yourself in the shoes of your target audience. An attitude that embraces change and a fast-paced environment.
- Digital Leadership - Guiding and training department members to increase competencies and ensure client outcomes and goals while holding department embers accountable for their targets.
- Campaign Ideation - Skilled at the end to end ideation, research, conceptualization, and execution. The ability to rally respective departments to create an amazing end product.
- Campaign Budgeting - The capacity to keep projects and clients on track with their budgets and enhance agency profitability.
- Digital Marketing - The ability to run effective, targeted and results-driven campaigns on and over Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube), Google Adwords and Adsense, Email and SMS
- Copywriting - Skilled in crafting SEO friendly messages and writing creative briefs and web/social/print/video script copy for creative campaigns.
- Analytical Skills - The ability to analyze data and identify trends allowing for better decision making.
- Project Management - Manages and oversee the management of varied components of campaigns and projects within time-bound targets, ensuring delivery. Ability to oversee 15-20 clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develops digital marketing strategies by tracking varied indicators, economic, social and political
- Developing mechanisms to track, measure and report on KPI's to indicate the achievement of goals, or the need for optimization
- Identifying new customers and opportunities based on current and future needs
- Building the department through both personnel and sales
- Responsibility for the planning and execution of all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Responsibility for the design, building and innovation on the digital presence of internal and external customers
- Daily tracking of core KPI's for the department
- Managing ad accounts across the online advertising sphere, responsibility for keeping them running effectively and monitoring and optimizing bid rates
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Measure and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPI's)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Collaborates with internal teams to create varied advertising channels including landing pages, social networks, email channels, apps and optimize the user experience
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master's Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines