We Are Recruiting
Digita Global Marketing Ltd. is a digital solutions agency with the vision of becoming a globally recognised media, technology and communications company. To this end, we are recruiting talented, attentive, disciplined, and driven individuals to accompany us on this regional and global expansion journey. We are a young start-up with great potential. We seek to align with like-minded high performers who see excellence as their baseline and are willing to work diligently, creatively and dynamically to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours. If you have a Kaizen mindset, keep reading.
Core Skills Needed
- Critical Thinking - The ability to problem solve, research, and make suggestions for achieving clients' goals.
- Assertiveness - A mindset of complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects towards client goal fulfillment, while keeping with organizational policies and principles.
- Integrity - Willingness to own up for mistakes and find strategies to remedy them. Strong moral principles.
- Detail Oriented - A master at finding the needle in the haystack.
- Team Player - A willingness to jump in and provide support both within and outside your core department.
- Communication - You have the gift of gab and the gift of the slab (Strong verbal and written skills are required).
- Leadership - Ability to manage a team, projects and resources.
- Copywriting - Skilled in crafting SEO friendly messages and writing creative briefs and web/social/print/video script copy for creative campaigns.
- Analytical Skills - The ability to analyse data and identify trends allowing for better decision making tied to core KPI's as identified in campaign strategies.
- Creative Ideation - The ability to ideate on campaign concepts and specific pieces of content across the web and social media (digital space).
- Project Management - The ability to manage varied components of campaigns and projects within time-bound targets, ensuring delivery. The capacity to manage 3-5 clients simultaneously.
- Business Development -The ability to advocate the value of the creative programme by building relationships and promoting the organisation with tenacity and passion.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the guidelines best practices and processes for the creative department
- Innovating the latest in visual solutions
- Innovate with new design thought and languages, human-centric design, experiential design etc.
- Manage the creation of UX & UI designs and assist in the development of web-based platforms and mobile applications
- Work closely with the executive team to develop, implement and monitor the Company’s strategic and branding plan to improve reach and market share
- Manage the day to day activities of the creative department
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
- Manage the creative process and projects from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Give oversight to Web, Graphic & Motion Designers and other members of the creative team
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Collaborating with Marketing & Customer Relationship Officers to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Directing and motivating teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing and creative team, and between the creative team and individual clients
- Storyboarding or translating ideas to the creative team
- Evaluating and, if necessary altering, the content of projects before completion
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the CEO
- A Bachelor's Degree in Design, Fine Art or similar is required.
- Minimum 7 years of professional design or creative experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, print, radio, television social and emerging technologies.
- Prospective applicants must demonstrate that they possess the skills, mindset and attitude to do a great job and also a detailed track record of leadership experience and have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.