We Are Recruiting
Digita Global Marketing Ltd. is a digital solutions agency with the vision of becoming a globally recognised media, technology and communications company. To this end, we are recruiting talented, attentive, disciplined, and driven individuals to accompany us on this regional and global expansion journey. We are a young start-up with great potential. We seek to align with like-minded high performers who see excellence as their baseline and are willing to work diligently, creatively and dynamically to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours. If you have a Kaizen mindset, keep reading.
Core Skills Needed
- Critical Thinking - The ability to problem solve, research, and make suggestions for achieving clients' goals using digital marketing.
- Assertiveness - A mindset of complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects towards client goal fulfilment, while keeping with organizational policies and principles.
- Integrity - Willingness to own up for mistakes and find strategies to remedy them. Strong moral principles.
- Detail Oriented - A master at finding the needle in the haystack.
- Team Player - A willingness to jump in and provide support both within and outside your core department.
- Communication - You have the gift of gab and the gift of the slab (Strong verbal and written skills are required).
- Investigating Problems - Figure out what went wrong, how problems might be fixed and how to avoid a repeat of the problem.
- Understanding Customer Concerns - By asking questions, listening carefully and showing empathy with the aim of getting to the heart of what the client truly wants.
- Project Management - The ability to manages varied components of campaigns and projects within time-bound targets, ensuring delivery. The capacity to manage 3-5 clients simultaneously.
- Digital Marketing - The ability to run effective, targeted and results-driven campaigns on and over Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube), Google Adwords and Adsense, Email and SMS
- Copywriting - Skilled in crafting SEO friendly messages and writing creative briefs and web/social/print/video script copy for creative campaigns.
- Analytical Skills - The ability to analyse data and identify trends allowing for better decision making tied to core KPI's as identified in campaign strategies.
- Creative Ideation - The ability to ideate on campaign concepts and specific pieces of content across the web and social media.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with Senior Customer Relationship Officer and Growth, Lead;
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their project requirements;
- Resolve client challenges throughout their life cycle in a timely and wholesome manner;
- Call existing clients to ensure their satisfaction, network within the community to identify prospective customers;
- Contribute to the organization’s marketing campaigns;
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence information;
- Developing innovative proposals, reports and delivering strategic sales presentations;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise & execute advertising campaigns that meet the client's scope and budget;
- Working with the team to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the bridge between, the client and the agency by maintaining regular contact;
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Strategic planning and management of projects and campaigns;
- Monitoring/Managing the effectiveness of campaigns (traditional and digital);
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Managing relationship between company freelancers on external/internal projects;
- Meeting, tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary;
- Creating client content calendars;
- Promoting the organization and products;
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, Business or higher. Project Management certification is not required but would be beneficial.
- Digital Marketing Certification (Google, Hubspot, Digital Marketing Institute)
- No less than 2-3 years experience working in the field of Customer Relationship;
- Experience in Media Planning